About HER ROYAL HIGHNESS
HerMajesty
Talk to HER ROYAL HIGHNESS

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 20, 2006

The Queen's Past Time

My favourite past time is saving the world.


In movies, we get reporter Clark Kent saving the kryptonite world.

In my world, you get Queen SupaMen saving the world.




Apart from my usual walk around the royal palace, brief session with my fellow viscounts, i still have lots and lots of free time to use.

After all, the queen doesn't not have to do anything beside eat, sleep and talk crap. ^_^




So, previously, i mentioned something about my heroine outfit~. lol


This is fun.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.






I'm laughing my head off. haha....




(You can not expect much from someone who has just learned Photoshop while doing the AWESOME picture above. )



After some tips from my brother, i added a few stuff into it.




Now, ...... it's even more AMAZING~!!!




ROFL~!!!!...... Geez, i look like a supermodel.



Just in case u wonder who is the real person behind this picture...

The real Superwoman . Isn't she a beautiful yet rare creature??




I think i will put her in my kingdom.




p.s.: The queen thinks she need a rest after long hours of self-exploring-editing the photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home