About HER ROYAL HIGHNESS
HerMajesty
Talk to HER ROYAL HIGHNESS

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My Kingdom is Doomed~!!! Fug.

I have been procrastinating to write about my trip to cameron since coming back from kl 2 weeks ago. Of course, i love to share the experience i had on cameron but somehow, i'm too lazy to write...

It needs a lot of photo editting (i don't think i'll be doing this) and uploading (not many will be uploaded anyway), which will consume a lot of my office hours, plus i have to force myself to sit in front of the pc at home even after 8hours of sitting in front of the monitor during the day time free time. :-D

After so many days of delay, finally i get to collect my big butt and put it infront of the computer and login to Blogger.com.

But u know what?????


The STUPID BLOGGER'S SPAM PREVENTION ROBOT BLOCKED MY BLOG!!!!



Blocked_2
*click for bigger image



What the fuck!?!?!?!

Is this a joke or something?????

So, i have to 'click there', and type in the letters shown and WAIT FOR THEM TO TELL ME WHETHER I CAN CONTINUE BLOGGING OR NOT.

Jesus Christ~!!!


i guess this must be their way to promote users to keep writing with Blogger.com.

What a creative marketing plan coz idiots like me will definitely go beserk and type a whole entry just for this whole piece of crap. kanina.......



If u understand what i'm saying, i have to STUPIDLY wait for them to read and decide whether my blog is a SPAM OR NOT. TTBN. MCB.



Waiting


Thanks for all the encouragement, Blogger.com



Waiting_again



What is a fucking stupid spam blog?




P.S.: If you see this entry posted, it means that everything is fine for now. Let's hope there won't be another blockage coming. You know how stupid morons robots can be.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

update : It was written that they will read my blog and respond back to me in one working day. But i ended up waiting for 4 days. what a heck~!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home