About HER ROYAL HIGHNESS
HerMajesty
Talk to HER ROYAL HIGHNESS

Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 28, 2006

My Cameronian Lunch

This will be my first blog for the holiday in kl, focusing on the cameron 1 day/1 nite trip.

:-D

It is also my first trip EVER to CAMERON HIGHLAND~!!! and i was so excited.

By the time we reached cameron, it was already almost 2 in the afternoon. :-(

None of us had our lunch yet so everyone was starving~~...

I was regretting going to cameron starving. I puked for the entire winding journey up the cameron hilly road. So much for the wanton mee that i had for breakfast.



We went looking for a decent place for lunch at 2pm in Tanah Rata town area, hoping some kopitiam would still be selling food at this kind of hour.

Then this was the first food outlet we came across.



KFC~. Good.


Wait. KLG?


Is it my eyes or they are actually called KLG??


Happy set meal? It should be HAPPY MEAL SET.

Where's KFC?

And what is KLG??!?

Kanasai Limpeh's Goreng???

Nonetheless, we were too hungry to give a damn about it and went straight in. FOOD~!!



Well, KLG have almost everything i can see on KFC's menu. Funny.

Even the wrapping look almost identical. What's with the chicken? Howdy~



Don't you agree with me??



So they don't serve with paper cups and nice big plate. hmm....

Or Maybe they do it the
Japanese way??




KFC Spicy Chicken anyone?? ^_^





I had 'ZINGER' Chicken burger. :-D



...


It's a bit blurry. Sorry.


I can say it's pretty good.

So next time you need a KANASAI LIMPEH's GORENG, please feel free to call.


If you have any idea what's KLG, please tell me.


P.S: I'll update more of my trip in later entries. ;-)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

My people, Blogger adamkuek said...

Kfc has their own Tagline " Finger Lickin Good".... probably KLG Meant "Kaki Lickin Good". My 2 cents.

8:31 AM  
My people, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, i never thought of the 'finger' thingie slogan. lol.
Maybe they are really referring to "Kaki Licking Good!!!" haha...
A good one, viscount~!!

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home