About HER ROYAL HIGHNESS
HerMajesty
Talk to HER ROYAL HIGHNESS

Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 19, 2007

Packing..again.

I don't know since when i turn into this lazy ass who is too lazy to pack her luggage.

Lazy to pack? Don't go travelling lah, rite?

I used to be so excited for all my trips. I would pack one week earlier just to make sure i don't forget anything.




Now

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




It's still empty.

And my flight is tonight.



Last time, i used to have something like this A FEW DAYS before my flight departure.



Previous trip >> partially full.

I'm no longer excited like i used to be.

However, i do wish i'm a spoiled brat who can go travelling empty handed and buy whatever i need whenever i need it, anytime, anywhere.

Wouldn't that be great~ :-D

Then, i don't have to pack anymore.


Anyway, back to reality.

I still gotta pack.

Flight ETD 9.50pm.

Hmm..... still a lot of time.

^_^


P.S.:In the end, i'm sure i will forget to bring a lot of stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Update: Well, i managed to get everything i needed into the bag and left nothing out~!! Thumbs up for me~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home