About HER ROYAL HIGHNESS
HerMajesty
Talk to HER ROYAL HIGHNESS

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Year Resolutions

I didn't have any resolution last year.

To improve my quality of life, i decide to set some this year.

When there is a target, there will be an improvement, rite?

I hope i get to materialise all of them. Is that the right word for it? Bah..doesn't matter.


New year resolutions:

1. I want to have bigger tits. Preferably G cup..

2. ... Mmm... ...




I think that's all.




LOL..






On a more serious tone:

1. Get myself a career. At least a career path to start with. A job and a career is a totally different thing. Then, someone even told me working for an employer is not a career. Having your own business is a career. I don't agree with that but i have learned not to argue with people about everything they say. They can keep their own thoughts. What if having your own business can only get you a profit of 7k permonth but having a job gives you 10k permonth, plus you are well-known in the field for your expertise? Isn't that a career too?? That is just an example. I'll leave that shallow comment of my fren to herself.

To somehow make my resolution come true, i have to make changes/adjustment myself. Not really sure what to do, i've somehow decided i will resign mid year or end of the year, provided if the situation didn't improve (i'm not even sure if i will do that). I have to give a time frame for some changes if it is gonna take place. Plus, i will try harder, to improve myself. I hope i can do that.. :-Þ Hence, i shall find a new job( if i resign), something that will give me a brand new start. Saying is always easier than doing it. I just hope that i don't have to resort to the final step of resignation.


2. To save some money. Basically, i have no savings at all. All my income have gone to my brother's tuition fees. University tuition fees. So, i'm so much in debts now. All my finance controlling skills have gone haywire. For this year, I have to clear my debts and start saving up. :-) A spinster gotta have her own savings for older days, ya know? To buy a spinster home and get spinster holidays..


3. To lose some weigh...perhaps?? And be able to maintain it. I'm quite heavy for my height. Although i don't fall into the fat category, i'm considerably chubby. To lose how much weigh...hmm.... 3kgs will be enough. I have to tone up.


4. ...This might be a little hard to reach, but i have to say it somehow. To be a MILLIONAIRE. WUAHAHA~!!! I don't know how i'm gonna achieve this but if you people get to read this, maybe you will be so kind to buy some lottery tickets and make sure it's the grand prize winning number before you drop it infront of me, then, pretend to quickly scattered off so i can pick it up and hit jackpot. Isn't that so sweet of you?? lol....

It's impossble for me to hit jackpot since i don't buy lottery at all, so you guys have to help me out on this one.


I guess that's all i have for this year. May my kingdom finds its glory in the new year. Please bless me. :-Þ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update: I just realise i have another new year resolution.

4. Losing armpit hair for good. Somehow i know this will come true. :-D WUAHAHAH~!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another update: Geez... the list is getting longer

5. Travelling overseas. I live in an island, so everywhere will be 'over-seas', ya know? But seriously, i hope to go someplace i have never been before this year. It helps to keep me lively and positive about everything. The world is just so big...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home