About HER ROYAL HIGHNESS
HerMajesty
Talk to HER ROYAL HIGHNESS

Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 08, 2006

Yesterday...

Yesterday, i'd been to KK for the first time. It's a much much better shopping city than cities in the state of hornbills. More complex and the major common brands are there. I saw Padini Concept shop, Seed, Esprit, G2000 ... u know?


Yesterday, was my first visit to our KK office. Also, the office was so much nicer than what we have in hornbill state. It's located in a building dedicated as office lots. It's quiet, clean, polished and best of all, new. With a small team of staff, everything works nicely. I saw teamwork in them.


Yesterday, was the first overnite outstation trip i had with my superior. It went well. In fact, much better than i expected. He was at ease, funny and outspoken. He brought me around KK as much as he could on foot, since we have no transport around. We chatted and he told me about the golden years he had when he partied and performed. About how much he enjoyed them and the stresses he's going thru now.


Yesterday, i sent my first condolences out to my cousins. My uncle passed away at the age of 63. A cancerous death. For a man who didn't smoke, ate healthily and lived in rural areas most of his life, he got lung cancer. Ironic, isn't it. So enjoy life while you can. If he didn't undergo the surgery and chemo, he might still be alive today. At least he didn't have to go thru the painful stage and would live longer. He chose surgery because he wanted to live longer, but in the end, it wasn't what he wanted. 18 months from diagnosis to funeral. So short, isn't it?


Yesterday was the day that make me realise that our lives are so short. In the midst of busy-ness, we forgot to look around us. Time passes so fast that we don't realise something is gone until it's too late. Years pass by. By the time we really open up our eyes and appreciate the people around us, half of them are gone. By the time we truly appreciate life itself, we will be too old to do anything. Be humble. Be thankful. For it is such good quality that makes us grateful for everything we have. It is such mindset that keeps one happy and be generous enough to help the unfortunates. I hope to learn it. I want to learn those. The first one would be thankfulness. I believe thankfulness brings appreciation which eventually will bring me good life. For if one is thankful, one will not ask for more. When you are content of everything, you will be happy. Life will be good. ^_^

P.S.: I'm really learning to be thankful and grateful.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home