About HER ROYAL HIGHNESS
HerMajesty
Talk to HER ROYAL HIGHNESS

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Parking Summons

I almost forgot to post this entry.

Last week, i could say i wasn't in my best of moods. Blame it to the weather. It was a rainy day.

On rainy days, i have to park my car infront of the office so i don't get myself soaked. These parking lots are governised, meaning to say, we have to put parking coupons for duration of the lot that we occupied. On normal days, i will drive to the free parking zone further behind the office, which is a bit of distance away and walk to the office.

I realised my bf have used up my coupons when he drove my car last time i have used up my coupons and there is only ONE left.

Nevermind, i would drive my car back to the free parking zone before 8am, when the rain stop later.

So i called my bf, planning to ask him to wait for me at the free zone where i will drive over and park the car, then he can send me back since he was on his way to work also. Clever me.... :-D

But he overslept. Still slumbering at home comfortably on his bed. :-(

Damn with it. I'll have to survive with one coupon first.

Out of nowhere, my superior ask me to finish off some shit he leftover sometime ago. ):-(

The rain haven't stopped yet and my coupon had EXPIRED. Kanina...to hell with the coupons lar.

It's still raining, and i didn't want to go all the way to buy a stupid parking coupon. They could summon all they want today. I was not planning to buy any coupons today. NOT EVEN IF THE RAIN STOPPED. Damn pissed.

Smoke was coming out from the top of my head. Fire was flaring out of my nostrils. My pupils was turning into red colour. I turned into a red devil~.. Grr......


In the end, this is what i got.
































Can you guess i got how many of them??



11 parking fine. RM 1 each.



The lady only started to write down the summons after 2pm.



You notice something??

They came in running numbers.....



2 different running numbers.





I guess the lady must be damn tired of writing my fine so she asked her partner to write instead.

So i only got $11 parking fine.

Somehow, the government impose that whoever do not display any parking coupon shall be fine $10 for the day provided the car stay in the same parking lot throughout the day.
However, if you display 1 coupon (like me), they will issue a fine to you after each consequent expired period.

If i DO NOT DISPLAY ANY COUPON, i will only be fined $10 a day, instead of the $11+$0.42 (coupon) = $11.42.

Point : People who do not even bother to put a parking coupon will get lesser fine than those who do.

Lessen learnt : Do not bother to put ANY PARKING COUPON AT ALL if you only have one left for the day. (applies only to the blue parking zone)

The government is so smart.

Labels:

1 Comments:

My people, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey..ur chatterbox not very use friendly ler! i also keep getting the cookie deactivated thingy!

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home