About HER ROYAL HIGHNESS
HerMajesty
Talk to HER ROYAL HIGHNESS

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Best car racer in Town

Hello, everyone.

I'm Takumi Fujiwara, aka, the Initial D driver.

Initially, my main aim was just to send tofu to our customer, to a hotel on Mt. Akina. My dad previously was the one making the deliveries but since he has to take care of the tofu shop and make tofu, he no longer make deliveries.

As u might have known i have won numerous races on Japan's Gunma Prefecture. After years of challenges, i no longer find any competitive challenger in my country.

Reluctantly, I have to moved out of my beloved country to seek drivers with superb driving skill.

Now, I'm in Malaysia. In the oil town of the state of hornbills.

I am calling for all professional racing drivers in this state to come and challenge me.

I shall be waiting on Canada hill every Wednesday.

If you DARE, come challenge me.

I have delivered my car all the way from Japan.



I shall be waiting for you.

( Her Majesty welcome Initial D to her kingdom. lol)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home