About HER ROYAL HIGHNESS
HerMajesty
Talk to HER ROYAL HIGHNESS

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My first meal in JB

Marrybrown used to be a good place for fastfood beside KFC, McDonalds and Sugarbun in my hometown.

Sugarbun is a local fastfood chain established by sarawakians couple of decades ago. I grew up knowing they had the best chicken burger ever! But after years of business, the food somehow don't hold up to the quality it once offered, and competitors are taking a big chunk of the meat. To survive, they introduced local dishes like meehoon soup, nasi lemak etc into their menu. They were the first to introduced savoury rice and it was a hit.

MarryBrown opened up a branch in miri about a decade ago, but around year 2001 their business was so bad that they had to give it a call and roll the mat.

They were the first to come up with mashed potato and back then, their mashed potato was above all others.

I would say...

McDonald focus on Burgers
Burger king: Burgers
KFC: Fried Chicken
Sugarbun: specialty- savoury rice.
MarryBrown : Nuggets

They have the best nuggets. Chicken, crab, fish, prawn... yum yum~!!
On their menu, you can find a set called seafood platters. Combination of fish, crab and prawn.

My favourite is the PRAWN fingers. It is simply AWESOME. SUPERB~!!!!
Heaven decends everytime i take a bit of it. :-D
If you like prawn as i do, it's worth a try.

You can't find Marrybrown in KL town area, or PJ, even Cheras. It's no where seen.

Back when i was still in college, during every holiday break whenever i'm back to my beloved hometown, i never miss going to Marrybrown for their PRAWN fingers. I always order 2 serving.

Each serving comes with 6 fingers and one serving is never enough.

After Marrybrown close-down in Miri, i had nowhere to go for my crave for PRAWN fingers except ONE place.

It's Genting Highland. They have branches there. Last time they have an outlet just right beside the themepark. Now, they have it inside the new building of First world hotel.

I seldom go to Genting Highland. Needless to say, i never forget my PRAWN finger whenever i go there. ^_^

When i arrived at JB airport, i walk around the building, wondering what to take for dinner.

Then i saw the word MARRYBROWN~!!! It's in the airport. Infact, Marrybrown is everywhere in JB. A friend later told me Marrybrown originated from JB. Good~!!

I ran scurried to the counter, ordered my food and waited patiently. ^o^



Variety design of dining table to suit the Public. Comfortable sofa seats with round table, conventional rectangular 4seater table, round table, side bar table and even swing.


Colorful designs. They have a TV.

I chose the swing of course.



Then my favourite arrived~!!



It's good when one is easily satisfied. :-D
I always self-satisfied.

Ahem...i mean make myself content with what i have. OK??

With my embarassing humongous appetite, just one PRAWN finger wouldn't do the job. To try other stuff, i ordered another meal set.



Main course: fish burger
Nothing Special. Not really nice :-(


Appetizer: French fries
GOOD, with the soft mash-potato like content inside


Side dish: FINGER SUCKING GOOD PRAWN fingers :-D



Once again, heaven decends upon me. I see angels smiling to me. :-D

P.S.: This page is dedicated to my Beloved PRAWN FINGERS

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home