About HER ROYAL HIGHNESS
HerMajesty
Talk to HER ROYAL HIGHNESS

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Senai Airport


It's my second time to this airport.

First time was about 2 years ago. Arrived at nite about 10pm, flagged down a taxi, rushed to the JB immigration checkpoint to get to Singapore to check-in at our hotel. By the time we were in our rooms, it was about 11pm or nearing to midnight. Couldn't remember exactly, i was too tired.

To let you all know, i have car-sickness, sea-sickness, worst of all, air-sickness.

Nowadays, when travelling on the roads, i only travel in private cars, either it's my family's, my own or my frens, so puking is not that bad. Because they can always stop at roadside for me when we are half way on a long-distance journey. Thank goodness i'm leaving behind the public transport days.

(If i'm taking a tour package to some other countries, maybe the tour bus will be my problem coz i had the experience before but, until then i'm still fine.)

Next to car, planes will be the second most worrying journey for me. Generation like us travel a lot on airplanes. It's unavoidable since i'm living in an island. I'm always, ALWAYS very exhausted when i travel by air. If possible, i'll sleep through the entire journey and wake up when the pilot announce it's time for landing. ^_^

I slept for 13 hours on a flight last time, and it's NOT good i tell you.

Sea-sickness....hmm... that will come eventually coz i'm working in a field which requires frequent offshore visits. But so far, i haven't got the chance to go out yet.

I'm not afraid of going out, just worry over the conditions i'll suffer onboard the ship and not being able to produce since i'll be too dizzy and puke 24hrs non-stop. I once lost 2kgs, just staying onboard for 4days and it's reported as CALM WEATHER. You can imagine how bad it was for me. What if it was BAD weather?? Swell of 3m?!?!?! I'd jump over board. Believe me, i would.

Back to the topic.

Senai airport is much nicer than i remembered them. Maybe they had a renovation?

It's different from all the other newly renovated airports. Take away the shiny marble floor and walls, the glass panels, the maroon and green colour chairs and fill them with wooden paneled floors, sleek black chairs and white and cream color painted walls.


Nice?? Look like a shopping mall.

Even the glass paneled walls overlooking the airport traffic area are nice. Not green and rectangular but blue-ish with rounded corners. It softens the environment. Airport used to give me cold feelings but this one is nice.



I made a stop to the toilet. And woala~!!

Even the toilet design is nice. White walls, white floors, white basin, everything in white. Of course toilet bowl white also lar.



Plus they put plants on the basin,it softens the environment.


Loo fits for a Queen. lol

That's all the picture i have taken from the airport. I'll update more when i'm back.

P.S.: Currently in singapore at my fren's place. Spend the weekend here coz JB is too boring already and no frens around. I'll be 24hrs in the hotel room if i stay in JB. Will die liddat.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home