About HER ROYAL HIGHNESS
HerMajesty
Talk to HER ROYAL HIGHNESS

Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 09, 2006

Karma. Things come around.

I realise that the world really has karma.

People get back things they did to others and GOD always punish these people for what they did. Be it happen after 10 years or 20 years, these sinful people WILL GET WHAT THEY DESERVE. Wuahahaha....

I'm not a god believer myself but i do know and understand one thing.

One should not do onto others what one do not wish to happen upon oneself.

It sounds something like that, i think. Anyway, it is what i believe and how i treat people.

Frank as i might be, i'm just speaking my mind. I always tell people what i have in my mind. My TRUTHFUL HONEST opinions. It might not sound nice to people who don't accept what i said. But bear it in mind that, what i said is what i think best for me or for the people that i'm speaking to.

TRUTH always HURTS. It does because people are just so ignorant of the things that happen around them and one only realise it after another person came along and tell one about it. But instead of absording what the friends spilled out from their hearts, sometimes, these bloody stupid idiots rejected all the truth, start living in denial and tell everyone that YOU are a arrogant, bitchy,deceiveful person because you like to hurt people's feeling.

You can come and ask me opinions about something and i can swear that i will give you the same answers after 5 years. No, i don't have good memories. In fact, I don't remember anything i said once they are out of my mouth. I don't need to. Because if things that you say come from the bottom of your heart, you will always say the same thing even after 5years. Honest people like me don't need good memories. Only liars do.

I listen to what people say to me. I ask when i need opinions and when i do, i take in everything. 100% of it. Honest feedbacks. I talk when i need someone to share my feelings. The world sometimes, is a bit lonely if you live by yourself. Everyone of us has a little world of our own that we keep in our heart. It will be a present from god if you have ONE good friend beside you. A friendship that bonds so ever closely. I believe one such friendship is enough to last you a lifetime. I have found such a friend. :-)

I once had a close friend who i shared all my thoughts. I cherished our friendship. I never did anything to hurt him. I admit my honest words sounded very harsh to him and sometimes, he couldn't take it. He backstabbed me infront of my ex after we broke up. I am not a bad person myself, i can say. Because if i am, my ex wouldn't have told me the whole story that the friend approached him and backstabbed me. My ex warned this friend is not a good person. (I guess this is Karma. So much for the backstabbing he did, in the end, my ex know i'm the good person and he's the jerk.) I was devastated then. I had lost a 10 years friendship. But it woke me up.

Friends always help each others out. When I need favours, I turn to those I think I can trust. I ask favours from them because i thought these people are my friends and they will help me when i needed help. At least i treat them as MY FRIENDS. Asking favour is not an easy thing. I feel that i am scrapping away my dignity everytime i ask for one. Even if my friends promised to help but they didn't, i never get pissed over it. I say to myself, they just promised. It is not their responsibility. Decision to help or not, lies on their hands.

Of course I don’t expect a 'Yes' everytime I need help. Sometimes, friends might have situations, circumstances, and they will say 'No'. I understand. That is UNDERSTANDING. Nothing is granted. Infact, I appreciate friends who say an honest 'No' instead of a staged-drama-pullout 'Yes'. Let's call these bloody idiotic people JACKASS.

These JACKASS might even verbally offer more help of what u asked from the favour. Not only they didn't help, they backstab you by making stories and tell it to everyone who knows you as if it's a joke. Sorry to tell you, I don't buy this kind of stories. Talk all you want about it. I don't get hurt by those insults you make infront of my friends. I don't cry or feel hurt by something that you created to hurt me or my reputation. I am what i am and people see that. Because of that, people come to me and tell me what they hear. My oh my.... so i heard.

In the end, everyone will find out that JACKASS is the indeed the real jerk. haha... I am so HAPPY :-D

Honestly, i always think that human is good in nature. People will not hurt me unless i hurt them first so i NEVER GOSSIP about other people (unless they offended me really bad, still, i don't create stories. I cursed them. Wuahaha). I dare to say i never talk bad things about people just to ruin their reputation nor make up some stories and spread it like it's on CNN or something (what's the point of doing all this?). But i think this isn't how the world function today. I'm too naive.

Oh ya, the thing about Karma. It goes and comes around. Everything we do will come back to us one day.

If you need more information on Gossip's Theory and how it works. Click here.

For my so-called 'friends', i pity you people because for all the things you do, in the end, you will rot to death in loneliness. Needless to say, i did nothing so i will still go to heaven with all my close friends. Wuahaha......

P.S: I had a very busy weekend. My sister's wedding banquet in miri is finally over. The entire family is exhausted. So this coming weekend is the kuching wedding banquet. wow....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home