About HER ROYAL HIGHNESS
HerMajesty
Talk to HER ROYAL HIGHNESS

Powered by Blogger

Friday, September 29, 2006

My first nite out in JB.

Pity myself when i'm in JB. Only get to enjoy going out once and that's on the second nite.

I didn't bring my camera along. So all pictures taken were with my handphone.

Actually, almost all of the picture in this kingdom comes from my K750i.

Our first stop. Let me see.... where did we go??

We went to eat dinner at a fren's house coz he wanna get something from home. Got to know him on the first day during my training. At the end of the day, we are all like buddies.

^_^

It's good to know some people like this two guys. Lawrence is from JB but working in kl. Ng is from kl. They drove down all the way from kl to JB to attend the training, afterall, it's compulsory in their company for their own staff to attend. I'm just there as an cast-off. haha....

I tell you, they are the most 'fai chai' (cantonese) u can ever meet. lol
It's really my pleasure to know them.

After dinner, we stop by the ZON coz Ng said he wanted to have a look. The Zon is a building with shopping complex below and hotel located at upper floors. It's actually a tax free outlet. Chocolates, wine, liqour, cigarettes, anything lar.

Then i saw this ...



As the name implies, i guess you can only go in if u can handle it. CAN YOU HANDLE IT?? WE ARE HANDLE-BAR.

Such a stupid name. haha........

Maybe the owner thinks he can handle it.

He even let you have the chance to tell everyone YOU can handle it.


You can see my reflection on the glass panel. ;-D

Then we walk up to the hotel lobby....maybe about 5 floors up. Couldn't remember exactly coz i was busy asking my fren to 'hoi foong' (cantonese:open room) at the hotel. haha....



Cantonese are really funny if you know how to speak. Plus, i watched too many stephen chow's movie already. My mind is all corrupted by his comedy. :-D



The view from the here is very nice. Able to see all the corridors and the coffee house is just right in the centre of everything. Live singing performance and people sitting there enjoying their drink.

But my brother-in-law told me it's very noisy from inside the rooms. All the commotion below is making the hotel guests going crazy while they try their best to get some rest.

Another stupid design...

After that, Lawrence brought us to try out the mee rebus. I never tried that before when i was in kl for 4 years and i didn't plan to do it now. :-D

I think local JB must be damn lazy to think of a name for their shop.



I had a teh tarik and a couple of otak-otak. :-)

Ng said he wanted to go to a place. So after the supper, we headed to the destination.



Danga Bay

A local attraction in JB for tourists. Honestly, i find the place quite nice. I can see singapore from across the water. (i dunno whether it's a river or sea, so just call it water. ;-) )




So blurry...but still can see, rite?

Blocked

The cafeteria area.



A floating restaurant. It must be damn nice to eat there and watch the view from their side. I will img



To promote the place to locals and visitors, the management come up with the idea to bring visitor around in these 'train'. Of course not all of them look as nice.

The train will take you from the centre, heading to the right side of the bay to the festival shopping area or whatever (also forgot liaw), then turn back and use the same route and head back to the left end side of the bay. The whole trip takes only about 10 minutes??



Along the path towards the right end of danga bay.



They have small tents like these among the trees and bamboos. It's really nice.

Further down, there is some stonehenge-lookalike rocks.



This circle of rock resembles a clock.

My photos are all so damn lousy i also dunno what they are showing. -_-"

After that, we headed back to where we parked the car and left for our hotel.

Kinda tired. Almost 11pm by the time we left Danga Bay.

Have to drive about 20minutes before we can reach the hotel..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home