About HER ROYAL HIGHNESS
HerMajesty
Talk to HER ROYAL HIGHNESS

Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 30, 2006

I need plastic surgery.

Today, i woke up feeling like I NEED A LIPOSUCTION ON MY FAT THIGHS AND BUTTOCKS.



Gosh, that's so depressing.



Worst of all, i think i really Really REALLY need a SILICONE IMPLANT.








Plus, i think i also need a laserpeel, a collagen boost and a cosmetic surgery on my eyes to remove all the fine lines. It is all i needed to stay young and pretty at this time. The list will definitely get longer next month.

It might include another operation for reshaping my face. My face is too wide to my liking. Although my momma said i have an apple-shaped face which is cute, i think i have a FAT Big face.

But i'm considered lucky. At least my mum don't tell me i have 'water retention', edema or something else. lol.

I AM OLD. AND I AM GETTING OLDER.

Today is the day i need to talk about myself.

I have HUGE THIGHS.

In fact, they are so huge you will have nightmares if you see them.

My momma once said : How come you are so slim on the top but your legs look like tree trunks??
When i wear skirt, tight fitting skirt, my body will look like a bottle neck.

Ya, A BOTTLE NECK.




It doesn't look so bad??

Okay, i will give you a better picture.

If you look at the whole figure, it portrays a VASE.
















Add a bit of details. Whoala~!!!


May i now presents you. FIGURE OF THE CENTURY.













There. That explains all.

Do you understand my dilemma now??

If you still don't, go and ask your mum to give you a few slap. Maybe with the stars above your head, you can see better. ;-D

Imagine me with a pairs of pants.

Be a bit creative. Orange pants AND a green top.

So what do you get??










You get a CARROT~!!!



If i wear a purple pants???










You get BRINJAL MANNY. ( i look like a junk food wrapping. Chips wrapping to be precise )


Correction. It's QUEEN BRINJAL MANNY.

If i wear a knee length skirt, it usually ended up like an umbrella.

Okay, this time, you imagine yourself. ^_^



I have a quote today.

QUOTE : NOT THAT YOU DIDN'T TRY. IT'S JUST THAT YOU DIDN'T TRY HARD ENOUGH.

Labels:

1 Comments:

My people, Blogger Cinderella said...

ROFL.

funny.

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home