About HER ROYAL HIGHNESS
HerMajesty
Talk to HER ROYAL HIGHNESS

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Just as predicted : A Boring Holiday

Well, nothing out of ordinary happened for this Raya Holiday. :-(

Nobody sent me their Rendang for a review. I didn't get to eat any layer cake. What a sad sad thing.....
It's still not too late you know? So send me your delicacies. I'm still waiting.

If it wasn't for my cousin's wedding which fell on Tuesday (first day of holiday), i would have been bored to death by the time it reached 8pm that nite.

Tuesday morning :
My aunt told us to be at her house around 8am something that day for her daughter's traditional chinese matrimony ( the part where the couple have to serve tea to all the elderly at a specific time and receive ang pow. Well, it's not that bad, still can receive ang pow for serving tea. But sadly speaking, it's gonna be their last time to EVER receive any ang pows again. Poor couple. I still can receive ang pow. haha... ). I went there after 10 coz i didn't plan to sit there for 2hrs looking like an idiot by myself. It's a great timing. I got there just in time for everything. The mee-sua. The tea-serving ceremony. ( My cousin didn't serve tea. They 'kow-tow 3 times' instead, which i feel like kinda bad luck for the elders because it looked like they were dead and the couple were 'praying' or paying respect to them. ) Not many relatives were there. I could say my sister's wedding matrimony was merrier and more lively.

Tuesday Afternoon :
Went out for lunch with one of my good friend who's back from Singapore for a short holiday. Chatted for a while and tried to figure out both of our future family career but in vain. We are hopeless. It is during these times that i wish i'm a rich-spoiled-brat princess. Haha....or maybe a freeloader can do already.

Tuesday Evening :
Prepared myself for the wedding dinner and off my family went. The arrangement for the tables was brilliant. Thanks to my super clever younger cousin. She arranged all kids to sit together at one table. ( I'm still a kid, you know?) Age ranging from 17 to 2..... erm .... eh 24 + 17months old. :-D
We had fun sitting together. I had fun sitting together. It's been so long since us, the younger cousins, sat together and chatted like that. Even eating was so unformal and comfortable. We didn't have to wait for the elders to get their food first because there simply wasn't any old people on our table and we could eat like little children, using hands, stuffing chunks of food into our mouth and giggling at the same time. ( i SWEAR TO GOD i didn't do that. ;-D ) Later then, I joined my friends for few drinks.

Not bad for the first day.

Wednesday Morning :
Ate breakfast, then i ate a second round of breakfast again, then...... i forgot what i did. It's either sleeping or watching tv. Oh, i went to buy a flourescent lamp. Then i watched vcd. Hong kong series.

Wednesday Afternoon :
Still Hong kong series. Lunch at nagaliar. We tried to have the festive feeling of the Hari Raya by having some malay food but all the kopitiam managed by Malays were all closed for the season so we went to a chinese managed kopitiam to eat nasi lemak. I felt kinda stupid for that. haha..... Then, continue with hong kong series again until i feel asleep.

Wednesday Evening :
Watch tv until 10.30pm and went to bed.



With my experience, i can say life without tv is meaningless. Without AXN, i still can survive. There was once the television at my house brokedown and we got a new set only after one week. During that week, everyone in the house was lifeless.

My brothers walked around the house aimlessly, with no direction in their life. Laid on the sofa for 5 minutes, got up, walked up to their bed and laid down for 5minutes and came down again. Routinely repeat the same thing for the whole day.

My momma sat in the living room, looking at the white color painted walls of the house and imagined a tv on the wall. When she's tired of doing that, she would lie on the sofa, pretending she's tired from watching tv and tried to get a nap.

Me, I laid on the bed, looking up to the ceiling and tried to daydream myself to wonderland until i got the headache for laying down too long. Spend the rest of the day in dizziness, walked around the house for 5 minutes, got back into the house and sat on the couch in the living room looking out from the window.



You see??


TELEVISION IS THE ONLY THING THAT KEEPS MY FAMILY ALIVE~!!!! O_o



We really don't know what we can do without it. :-D


LOL


On a different tone, while i was chatting with my friend just now, he complained we cannot disclose information of a friend to another friend. ( SX18 : Not suitable for children under 18months )

Friend : She came and slap all those information in my face. Asked me if it's true or not?
Friend : I was like '???????'.....
Her Majesty : I'm sure she ask xxx de lar.
Friend : So??? If she ask xxx to go long piak...
Her Majesty : From a female species's point of view, i can be sure she asked xxx...
Her Majesty : Meaning SHE LOVES YOU... muahaha~!!!!
Friend : xxx can just say don know ma..
Friend : why xxx preferred to go to tht level of detail..
Her Majesty : coz they are really close

Friend : A close to B,
B close to C.
tht does NOT mean tht A is close to C
Her Majesty : haha..... are you talking maths to me??
Friend : how can some ppl got all these equation mixed up

Her Majesty :


Her Majesty : I'm so good at this. Wuahah~!!!
Friend : looks like a blue and red coloured pussy
Her Majesty : -_-" *fainted*
Friend : with a pinkish clit
Friend : hahahhha

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home