About HER ROYAL HIGHNESS
HerMajesty
Talk to HER ROYAL HIGHNESS

Powered by Blogger

Monday, November 13, 2006

My summons dilemma

I have been having a problem lately.

That is parking coupons summons.

I tend to park my car around the office area recently. Due to the fact that one of my friends told me the other day that snatchers can easily get away with my bag when i am carrying it on my arm, walking to get my car. I am a easy target.

Well, a few of my colleagues experienced the incident and that was long time ago, but hey, the bad people can come back and start doing the same thing, you know?

Who will help me if my bag is snatched away?? I know for a fact that even if i yell at the top of my lungs, nobody will come to save the day. That is the world today. Unless i quickly change into my supamen's outfit in a split second without anyone noticing while doing it in the middle of the road.
haha...

So..i park my car infront of my office. Remember my previous incident?? The 11summons??

This time, i did the same thing. I displayed a half hourly coupons like all my colleagues did for ONE WHOLE DAY.

During the first week, i noticed the parking warden didn't summon my colleagues' car. Out of almost 10cars, i'm the only car that got summons.

I got 5 summons for the first day while my colleagues had none.

I changed my parking area.

The second day i have 2. (Due to the fact that i change my coupons in the afternoon but my colleagues use only one for a whole day)

The next day, i got another 6 summons.

All this while, my colleagues got none.

I was so pissed. Why is my car the only car which got fines??? I tried parking right next to my colleague who had expired parking coupons. Still, my cute fair lady was the only victim.

Then i was told maybe my fair lady is too cute so they choose my car to fine out of all those cars, coz all the others looked like gangster cars. haha....

Okay, I tried to believe that. Coincidently, my fair lady need to go for some check-up so i drove my bf's car. This is a typical gangster car i tell you (of course my bf is not a gangster lar). Black color, shiny, sports rim, with skirt and those added bumper on the front and back, plus a 70% black color tinted glass, cannot see anything inside except a shadowy figure. So.. you say, gangster or not??

Because my bf have no parking coupons coz he never needed any, i didn't display any. As an experimental exercise, I lifted one of the wipers as did my colleagues and left it there just like that.

At 10am....WOALA~!!!! ONE FINE RM10.00 for not displaying parking coupons.

KNN.....gangster car also dare to summon?!?!?!?!?

I have to burn down their pondok liaw. This is a typical gangster gesture to express their unsatisfaction for the parking wardens. That was what happened in the previous case . Some gangster burned down the parking warden's booth at boulevard. WUAHAHA~!!!!

Cheebuy... i suddenly remember their pondok is made of cement. How to burn?????

The second day of my gangster car experience, i parked right behind my other colleague at the side of a building who had no summon for all this while. He taught me all the tricks he did. Display 2 half hourly coupons at 10am for the morning session which last until 11am and another 2 coupons for the afternoon session at 2pm to 3pm.

So i followed but I displayed one coupons at 10am and displayed a new coupon at 2pm.

At the end of the day........ the whole row of cars parked at the same location as i did got summons. lol~!!!!

Luckily, because i changed my coupons at 2pm, i got only 2 summons. :-D

My colleague who didn't displayed new parking coupons after 11am, got 9summons~!! He almost broke my record of 11 summons. haha.....

And then i suddenly wondered. How can the parking warden knew which car was mine?? For all this while, my fair lady is the only target. Now that i changed car, my car was still targetted~!!!

Then it struck me. THE PARKING WARDEN IS MY SECRET ADMIRER~!!!

He must be hiding at some corner every morning, peeping at me getting down from the car so he knew which car i was driving~!!!

He issued summons to me everyday because he wanted to get my attention~!!!

Everyday, he anticipated for me to go to the pondok to pay the summons so he can get a closer look at me. MUAHAHAH~!!!! I am so CLEVER to figure this out. :-D

Still, i have to figure out a way to burn down the pondok to deminish the fire of anger within me.
WUAAHAHAHH~!!!!

P.S.: The summon thingie is still ongoing and i am finding ways for a summon free day. ^_^

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Update : For the past 2 days, i got no summons. WUAHAHA~!!! I have found the secret to summons free parking. :-D My secret admirer had transfered to some place else.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home