About HER ROYAL HIGHNESS
HerMajesty
Talk to HER ROYAL HIGHNESS

Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 29, 2007

Weekend Splendid~

It's been ages since i wrote anything at all.

Well, i'm not particularly busy, just kinda lazy to blog. Been surfing and doing some online reading about serial killers in the states. haha....

I wanted to read Harry Porter, but i'm just not willing to buy those books. It's really a waste of money, to spend like 40 bucks for a book and i will only read it once and it will be left on some shelf or put in some box like all of my other novels, not to mention the Harry Porter saga is now at its 5th publication or 6th??

So, does anyone has Harry Porter to lend me? I would love to start from the first book though. I wanted to know the whole actual story from J.K. Rowling. Movie version always ALWAYS stray a lot from the novels.

I'm too far away from my topic now. Back to the weekend.

Weekend spend with friends are always awesome. That is, if they are close friends.

We went to this reknown japanese food outlet in KB, Brunei. Famous for its cheaper price, fresher ingredients and larger variety.



I tell you, it is wise to get their number and make a reservation before you head there. The place was packed. We were lucky to even get the bar seats~!




I have one hell of a lunch at Excapade.

Sushi. Tempura. Unagi. JAPANESE FOOD~!!! My god.... It was marveolus.

I forgot to take beautiful pictures of them before i shoved them in my mouth.



The trick is that you just go ahead and order anything and everything you want to eat. You can worry about whether you can finish the food or not later, or how the bill is gonna be.




Well, it is not an everyday event that you drive up all the way just for the sushi. Better make it an unforgetable one.




Disaster aftermath I from Jackson and Carey




Disaster aftermath II from me, Johnny and Jones.



The saga continues : Disaster aftermath III



A glimpse of their prices.



Honestly, they are indeed cheaper but it's only worth the trip if you have a group of friends.



At night, we went to our considered '老地方'. The island.

It was fun, with Big Heng getting the atmosphere going by kept asking me to drink.

Still, it was fun.


I had the best picture taken of year 2007.


May i presents you the Golden Couple of the year.



Tadaa~~







Okay, i admit we are not couple. lol. He's a nice friend.

The picture just looks so nice to me.

I wasn't flushing or showing my big-small eyes and my partner looked so cute with his boyish smile. Agree??

Guy in pink are just so cute~! I dun understand why i had to put my hand on his chest. It looked out of place.

I remembered we had a few similar shots taken but it's at another person's handphone.



Some random photos from 6th October hangout....hmm... that's 3 weeks ago.



I was flushing~!! Luckily, i wasn't looking like a tomato but i know i'm not far from there..

The signs are there. My small-big eyes.. lol...



I don't remember who took this photo, but i do remember another shot was taken by another cameraman because the first cameraman cannot function.

So here it is.



Still as blurry... So you can tell that they were all drunk. lol... so we gave up on taking another one.

Pity that i don't have a decent picture with Morgan. (That's the handsome man in black beside me. He's Jones business partner.)

Some other random photo. They are from ages ago. I just feel like posting them.



Ex-colleague's wedding dinner




At a hasher's party.



Last one.

Tail of my silly dog. La Pi.



Oh.. his bald patch has fur now.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home