About HER ROYAL HIGHNESS
HerMajesty
Talk to HER ROYAL HIGHNESS

Powered by Blogger

Friday, May 18, 2007

My Birthday..

Today's my birthday.


A celebration of my presence in this world.


I'm so happy today.

Time passes so fast and it's been a year already.


No birthday cake this year coz I don't like to eat cakes.

So there won't be any birthday cake.

Every year, i tell everyone don't buy cake for me.


But sometimes, without the cake cutting thingy, it feels like something is amiss. As if a birthday isn't a birthday without the cake.


Honestly, it's not that i totally dislike cakes. It's just that i dislike those icing on the cakes.


I love butter cake though. Not cake made with butter as the main ingredient. Butter cake for me refers to the icing topping of the cake made of butter. So instead of the white color foam icing, you actually see yellow color foam icing because it's all made of butter.


That's the cake i love most.


But then, it's so fattening and oily that nobody actually like those cakes. Only me.


So then, i prefer not to have cake for my birthday everyday.



Why the butter icing??


Because it tastes really very nice. Once you have it in your mouth, the aromatic butter just fills up your nostrils and numb your taste buds... yum yum..


Honestly, it's been ages since i last eaten one of those cakes.


Okay, forget about the whole cake thingy...


I got a few surprises this year.

I received presents which i did not expect from some friends.

It's not about the present itself. It's about what comes from the inside heart. The sincerity and the generosity.



I love you guys. Thank you.



Apart from that, i also received a lot of Birthday SMSs and also birthday wishes in the msn. I feel really grateful for everything and that i have such good friends.



THANK YOU.



The most surprising thing would be receiving a bouquet of flowers in the office when i'm working~!!!!

That was so awesome.


For a moment, i thought i had some admirer. LOL..

Kidding....



I heard someone spoke my name. When i raised my head, there was this guy i know, who owns a flourist shop, standing there with a bouquet in his hands, so i knew who sent it.

Honestly, my heart skipped a beat when i saw the flowers.


They are so BEAUTIFUL.






They smell so damn nice too. Only now, i realised flowers are so sweet smelling.


Really, they smell so sWEEeeeTTtttt.





It's a combination of Lilys,





and some yellow flower..i dunno what's the name of it.





It's really the utmost natural room air freshener.

Even roses don't smell as good. It's just so sweet smelling.


I love it.



Flowers.... they are just so nice, don't u agree?? LOL




Geez..they really smell very nice.


I'll update again for tonight's happy moments. kekek....



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update : Photos. Photos.


Not really a lot coz i didn't bring my camera along. These are taken by my friends.


Me and Uncle Johnny. haha...



Too dark?? Okay, a brighter one. haha..




I don't remember who the hell ordered that drink. I think it was Brian~!!!



It was awlful~!!!



Sophia, Me, Uncle and David.





Once again, i received a bouquet of roses~!!!



That's from the most lovable Uncle Johnny. Oh...Uncle is so nice~ haha....
(Psst ... look at Uncle. He's flushing. )


This is me and Sophia.



You see Prince Jack behind there??

My colleagues were there too, but they were too camera shy.

This is Georgie and Fung Fung.



They purposely dun want to look at the camera.

And my bratha, Aa Lan.



Wow...even his sitting pose look so macho..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home