About HER ROYAL HIGHNESS
HerMajesty
Talk to HER ROYAL HIGHNESS

Powered by Blogger

Monday, February 05, 2007

Prosperity Burgler and Beef Fallover

Only one season a year can you savour this mouth watering delicacies.

That's the Prosperity Burgler from McDonale during Chinese New Year.

Everytime i have one of these burglers, i feel that i'm being robbed of all my sensation on my taste bud.








Prosperity Beef Burgler and Prosperity ChickenBurgler.

With Curly Fries some more... Geez.. so nice




But u know what???



Let me show you if u can't read it.



Closer....







HOW CAN LIKE THAT?!?!?!@?!?


I waited for so long....











Luckily, i ate it while i was at LCCT on my way back. MUAHAHAH~!!!!


McDonale in Sarawak is really lousy.

Damn lousy i tell you.

Or maybe only the one in Oil Town is lousy.

First, we don't have Prosperity Beef Burgler. Only chicken...

Then, we don't have curly flies here.

shit..


This year, they came out with another new product.

The Beef Fallover.



I just got to know it today.

I was planning on having my second Prosperity Beef Burgler so i queue up at the counter.

Turned out everything i wanted is not available.

So, I ordered the Beef Fallover for myself and bought another fallover and chicken burgler for my 2 bros.

Everything in LARGE.


My fallover....




The other side..




No Curly Flies...so can only go with Normal flies.





Hmmm.......




Conclusion:

NO GOOD




The Prosperity Chicken Burgler.


So juicy....yum yum~

My brother said the Prosperity Chicken Burgler is better than the Fallover.

The burgler meat is really tender but the taste is a far less interesting. It just doesn't taste so good.

The fallover is just simply DRY and HARD.

Tsk tsk tsk....really disappointed at the McDonale here.


So, u should know what to do the next time you are thinking of about maybe having a Fallover~..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home