About HER ROYAL HIGHNESS
HerMajesty
Talk to HER ROYAL HIGHNESS

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Spiritual Recharge

The trip was MARVELOUS~!!!

Yeah yeah, i'm back from kl.

The trip was just so damn wonderful, i wished i could stay there longer~.

Everything would sure be damn wonderful when u have a place to stay that's like your own home. A nice nice room for yourself. Free to do whatever you want. Astro. Washing Machine (I just love my friends). Drivers to fetch you whenever and wherever you are with just a call. Yummy dishes all around~. It's just so awesome. And don't forget the clubbing.

I bought the tickets to kl mid of December. Just after 2 weeks, coincidently, my friend, Annie (who's also my colleague) bought tickets going kl on the same day as me~. Her flight was on Friday morning. Mine was Friday evening. So, we made plans to go shopping together while in kl. She had a fren, Jannet, going with her as well. They'll both be staying in hotel near town area while i'll be staying at my fren's place in Damansara.

Well, the first day(Saturday) annie's fren fetched me at SS2 after brunch and we headed straight for 1U~! The sale has just started the day before. Great Timing~!! The fren left us at 1U and went back home to sleep. :-D

After we had done our shooping, we called the driver. hhaha~..(by the way, his name is Melvin). He came to fetch us for dinner and evening programs. We had the infamous PEPPER bak kut teh for dinner. Just the right thing to have on a rainy evening.

Straight after dinner, i was sent back to change for the evening while my frens waited in the car downstairs. Ya, i skipped shower (wat?? we were in a hurry bah). Then, we headed to the hotel that my frens were staying in, so they could take shower and change too.

By the time everyone was ready, it's 11pm. PERFECT~!!! We went to velvet. At first, the place was so freaking cold and kinda vacant. The other side of the dance floor was partially packed, while there was barely people on our side. Eventually, things started to get interesting as people start coming in. But you know what??

There was NOT a single interesting looking guy~!!

So disappointed. tsk tsk tsk....I was expecting to feast myself satisfactorily on those stylish attractive looking men. I mean, erm, looking at them.

Where the hell are all the handsome young men in kl??? All day, in 1U and in velvet, i didn't came across a single attractive looking man (except for Melvin of course, ahem, he's our driver...*wink*). I really wondered.... is it true that attractive looking men are becoming extinct in kl?? Somehow, the theory has proven itself.. Singapore has tons of interesting attractive looking men. Really attractive...*blush*

Still, i managed to enjoyed myself for the nite. hehe....


Annie, Jannet and me.

I met up with Fushern in velvet too. My close fren cum bodyguard cum consultant cum HERO. haha... What a wonderful evening. Fushern drove me back. We couldn't find the place i was staying at, so i had to call up my other fren, Wayne, at 4am in the morning~!!! Wayne fetched me from LCCT on Friday night and send me to my fren's place. So, for sure he know the place. I reached the apartment quarter past 4.

Without removing my make-up, i just crawled onto the bed and snore instantly.

The next morning, Melvin fetched us for breakfast.



Annie's favourite. She has been telling me that she missed this particular Fish Head Vermicelli for the past 6 months. haha...

Close-up..



It's cook with milk. That explains the milky color. There are 2 choices to go with the vermicelli. Self-made fish balls or fried fish cutlets. Since the fish balls were sold out. We had the fried fish.

At $6 a bowl, i considered it reasonable. Very nice, but i dislike the fried onion they sprinkled on top. The potent smell of the onion actually masked out the nice aroma of the soup itself.

After that, Melvin dropped us at the Curve. There was the Sunday market. We went to Ikea and Ikano too. Not much to see around. Annie was looking out for a couple of cute cushion she discovered in the Ikea magazine. Around 5.30pm, we called Melvin. He brought us to a place near SS2 called "Chui chui Sui" ('blow blow' water in cantonese). And we all chui chui sui there. Annie was collapsing. Exhausted. Drained. She looked so terrible and falling sick. We decided it's enough for the day, so Melvin sent us back.

Annie and Jannet's flight was in next morning at 7am. Mine was Wednesday evening. 2 and half days more for myself.

For the next 2 days, my friend who i stayed at her place, took 2 days leave to accompany me. Monday and Tuesday. We went to Midvalley on Monday. I found out that with lesser people around in shops and shopping complex, i actually get to find everything i want. 2 days ago, it was the weekend. Everwhere was packed with people. I mean EVERY CORNER of EVERY SHOP. I couldn't get to look for stuff i wanted. I got dizzy. There was just too many ppl moving around.

On weekdays, it's a totally different story. The pace is slower. Everywhere is just... more quiet.

In the evening, we met up with another friend, Seng, who's living in Sri Hartamas. Wow, his place is just excellent~!!! A jacuzzi in the bedroom. Such a spendid design. The designer = his mum.

On Tuesday morning, we went to Bangsar village. The existing block (old block) is small. Nothing to see. Hopefully, with their new section, there will be more stuff for me to look around during my next trip. At about 1.30, Wayne fetch me from the apartment and send me to Sungai Wang. I was there for the whole afternoon. After i have done my shoppings, i called Wayne to fetch me. He brought me to dinner. I had my favourite dish in kl. The Wanton Mee~!!! MUAHAHA~!!! Cannot miss it, you know?? I'm so easily satisfied...

Then, we went to another fren's place for a visit. Lawrence. His wife was pregnant and had yet to deliver after the expected the labour date, so it's not convenient for him to go out. I met his wife, a nice lady from China and his 15 months daughter. The baby girl has just start learning to speak. Although she can't really pronounce words, you can tell that she speaks like her mum, with China accent~!! wow~..

After that, Wayne brought me to the Eye on Malaysia. I dislike it. I don't feel proud of it. Malaysians are copy cats. (Copy LOndon eye...) Always are and always will be. Plus the ferris wheel is located at such a remote area. It's no where in sight. Nobody can enjoy the view of this big beautiful wheel from afar. We basically have to go into the parking area of Titiwangsa lake before we have any sight of it. Such a waste.



Malaysia Eye.


London Eye. It's just so much bigger.


Wednesday...the last day. My flight's in the evening, 7pm. Wayne fetched me from the apartment around 11am and we went to 1U for some final touch-up retail. After that, we went for a movie at GSC, 1.30pm. Mahjong 3..or something like that. kekek....cool.



Right after the movie, it's time to go home. Headed straight for LCCT. After a prosperity burger at McDonald's, i boarded the plane. Right on time. I was the last one boarding.




Finally, i'm home.




Wayne is so nice. He called me everyday when i was in kl to make sure that everything was ok with me. He's a life saver and also my BODYGUARD.

When i was in Sungai Wang, a bangala uncle followed me. I was walking infront of the shops when i passed by him. He came to an abrupt halt the second i passed by infront of him. It was just so obvious. Then, slowly, he was on my trail. I noticed it immediately. Just to confirm my suspicion, i went onto the escalator to the upper level. Again, he's behind me. I purposely walked passed ONE shop, just one shop, and turn back to return to the escalator for the previous floor. He did the same thing~!! Quickly, i entered into one of the store for ladies and lingered inside for about 10 minutes, constantly looking at the entrance of the shop. Luckily, he didn't wait for me. Straight away, i called Wayne to come and fetch me.

I bought everything i wanted. Happy with all my purchases...but sad for my credit cards. I wonder how i'm gonna settle them. Anyway, let's forget about that and focus on all my new clothes. lol... Most of the working attire i bought was from Padini and Seed. I have a new wardrobe for work. I'm just so happy with that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home