About HER ROYAL HIGHNESS
HerMajesty
Talk to HER ROYAL HIGHNESS

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Sick again~

I suddenly realised that my body is so weak nowadays.

Straight after my trip from kl, i fell sick. AGAIN.

It's like my body's immune system is no longer functioning.

I had fever, cough etc when i was in kl during August. Then, when i was in JB during September, i had fever again. Now, January, i fell sick again after my kl trip.


I don't have fever this time, but i have headache for the past few days. Severe thoat infection until i cuold barely speak and felt so tired most of the time. I could only stay up for a few hours before the dizziness and tiredness start creeping in again. I slept for almost the whole weekend. Sick leave on Monday. Went to work on Tuesday, still barely able to produce sound from my throat.

Somehow, the medication is working well. I'm getting better already.




Back to my immune system. My body is losing the ability to fight bacteria and infection. Somehow, it doesn't produce as much antibiotics as it used to be to fight those common diseases.

Now, i'm a sick puppy once every 2-3 months or so. Being sick makes me feel weak and lousy. I used to be so healthy. I could barely fell sick for up to a year. Now, i'm sick so often i lose count how many times i was sick in 2006. shit.

But, being sick has one good side of it. My boyfriend turns into one super gentle creature who is so caring. He will call me every few hours to check on me. He even came over to my house and cook porridge for me~!! Just yesterday, he brought chicken soup from his house for me, with an boiled egg and drumstick in it~!!! Geez...it's super nice. I love the chicken soup his mum cooks, especially with the foochow red wine. It's just superb.

Okaylah. I guess that's enough from me. I'll take chicken essence as substitute for my mum's nutricious soup since she's not home most of the time. Gotta be stronger to fight bangala uncles, you know??

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home