About HER ROYAL HIGHNESS
HerMajesty
Talk to HER ROYAL HIGHNESS

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Mood Spoiler

I'm in a freakin bad mood this morning.

The day started out as a normal day, without the urge to bark at anyone who is in my face.

It is a TABOO to call someone early and i mean DAMN EARLY in the morning and fucking piss them off. You don't do that. You cannot do that. It ruins other people's day when it hasn't even started. FUCK~!!!





I'm just so damn pissed that i feel like pulling someone's head off their neck~. Or maybe dig someone's eyes out of their sockets. Or pull their ears off their head and barbeque it for my dog. KNS

If only i can slap the person in the face. Slap it so hard that it knock out all the senses from the brain and turn that person into a retard instantly so i won't be bother with those stupid early morning phonecalls again.

Don't these ppl have brains???? All the while i thought parents taught their children to be sensitive to others. Maybe i'm wrong.

They are just so ignorant of other people's feelings.

I mean where is their manners?? I feel like smacking the back of their heads everytime they say the wrong things so they know they are doing something wrong and hurting people.




Okay, i think i feel better after my brief expression of my feelings.

Still, i still feel like smacking the head off the person who spoil my mood for the day. I hope he step on dog poo when walking to the office, get scolded by the manager and get tons of parking summons. MUAHAHAH~!!!!

That will be good enough for me.






ta ta ta tata ta.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S.: Instead of the person who fucked up my day get parking summons, i got the summon instead. Teach me not to curse people in future. lol...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home