About HER ROYAL HIGHNESS
HerMajesty
Talk to HER ROYAL HIGHNESS

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, March 07, 2010

Wow~!

WOW~!! Time does pass real fast, man.

With a blink of an eye, it's into the 3rd month of the year~!! But to me, it still feels like the beginning. In fact, we are entering into the 2nd quarter of the year~! My goodness, how fast time has come to pass...

Let's looked back on what happened. mmm...

Well, few of my buddies got married and i din get to share their happy moments with them. I didn't attend their dinner coz i wasn't in town. Well, Alan and Isa, u know u got my blessings.

To Alan : Bratha, be super good to Isa, man. She's put her whole's life happiness in your hands now, and you are the man to give her that. Make her happy at all times.

To Isa : Congratulations~! You must have got a bunch of tricks up ur sleeves coz u manage to tame Al-mighty Alan. lol..

Happy belated Valentine's day to you both too~. XD... yeah, i know that's kinda lame, but the Valentine just happened to cross my mind bah~! haha

To my other friends, congratulations on ur wedding~ End.

So Chinese New Year had come and passed like a split second. So what did i do then?

Well, i managed to meet a couple of close friends and stomach some beer on the day i touched down. :-P

Managed to meet some long time schoolmates during a gathering and pour a tiny winy bit of alcohol down my thirsty throat. LOL..

Sang Karaoke with my Bibi and her close friends > Anderuu~ + i forgot her name. XD

Then, waited and waited and finally met my nephew~! Lucky he didn't forget i'm his aunt. haha.. He still clinged to me a bit. Hopefully, next time i go back, he still clings to me like now and won't look at me like i'm some alien from outer space.

Oh~ home sweet home. The bed is so soft and comfortable. Once i lay on it, i do not wish to be apart with it. Every morning, i woke up feeling so good, coz i was at home~! Wee~!!!!

Because certain things need to be done, those important things in life tat one cannot take shortcut, i have to venture again to find my path.

The holiday seemed so short yet sweet. Home sweet home. I shall return to you soon~!


Random thoughts from my head when i'm typing.. no particular topics in mind. No special news or things to share. Just my crappy thoughts.

Well, well. tata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home