About HER ROYAL HIGHNESS
HerMajesty
Talk to HER ROYAL HIGHNESS

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Holiday

Once again, i'm going to KL.

KL feels like a second home to me. Although i don't know any route in KL at all, and i never drive in KL before, plus the fact that i dun have a house there or something, it's home to me.

I stayed there for 4 years, not a long time but it's not a short period too.

This trip was supposed to be an enjoyable one with 2 more friends coming along but they didn't make it in the end so i'm going alone.

It seems like i often travel alone nowadays. This is the third time i'm flying to kl by myself.

Traveling period : 9th January - 15th January.
A total of 6days/6nights.

Long, huh?

I like long holidays instead of short ones. I don't have to rush for everything. I can take my sweet time going through all the places i want to go and still get enought time to return for a trip. I'm referring to the shopping malls. haha...

Because of that, i don't need to make any plan at all. It's all pure relaxing shopping by myself. No time limitations. No rushing. No appoinments.

The only thing is that i feel a bit lonely going to all these wonderful malls by myself. I wish someone can accompany me though. You know, give me comments on all the clothes i tried on, a person to talk to, to lunch and dine with.

Talking about lunch and dinner, i'm kinda disappointed with my friend. It's been a year since we last saw each other. It's just impossible that he will come to this jungle, so we can only meet when i'm in kl. I'll be there for 6days and he couldn't even come up with an evening to meet-up. Instead, he's expecting me to slot into his freetime and that's Thursday morning ONLY. He told me he won't be free for the weekend. Monday an Tuesday outstation. So, even Thursday evening also cannot come out. Can only come out on Thursday morning. Waddahek.

For this trip, i don't feel any excitement at all. Instead, i just feel 'sien'. Damn sien. Probably because i'm going by myself, KL friends don't have time to 'entertain' me. Sucks.

As bad as it sounds, i have a few things i need to get from kl, so at least i have some targets to go after and not just go wondering in the malls pointlessly.

I'm heading to KL tonight. I have to go airport at 5.30pm. I'm still working fullday today and my luggage is half packed.

Very good, don't you think?

I'll blog again when i'm back from the trip. Hopefully, it'll be an enjoyable one.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

My people, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home