About HER ROYAL HIGHNESS
HerMajesty
Talk to HER ROYAL HIGHNESS

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Good Old Friend

Yesterday night, i was alone at home and i thought about the people i could call or sms since i was quite bored.

Then, one of my good old friend popped into my head. Actually, he's my closest friend from college. Alvin.

I send him a message as we haven't been talking for a few months liaw. Half year perhaps??


Her Majesty :Hey, u know wat! Suddenly, i feel like i miss you. Miss our friendship. Miss the time we chat and get-together, so send you message. Keep in touch, k? Cheers!

Alvin : What makes you suddenly become so sensible? I miss our college life too. I still remember my first impression on you. You remember what you did to me? haha.

Her Majesty : I'm thinking about my relationship, then i thought about you lo. I dun remember oh. What did i do ?

Alvin : You scold me bad words on the 1st meet. That's why i always remember you. haha..

Her Majesty : HAHA...DID I DO THAT?!? My god! I'm so bad. Why did i scold you?


Alvin : Coz i keep reminding you to copy the notes, but you are busy chatting with Fei Fei. After that, maybe you felt that i'm too annoying, then you turn to me and said : Fuck. It's none of your business whether i want to copy or not. Then, i was speechless. Can imagine my situation?

Her Majesty : YAMEH? I'm so rude ah. Sorry ah. ahhaha...

Alvin : 7 years after that you want me to accept your apologies? Forget about it. I shall remember you till i die. haha...


LOL..

That's one of the best thing in good friends.

One can do something as bitchy as i did and the other will remember it. Years later, it'll be a joke that both enjoy talking about. haha...


My god, i totally have no idea i did that. I swear.

I can really imagine the situation. Everyone around us would jaw-drop instantly and become speechless . The section of that lecture hall would suddenly turn quiet and everyone would be looking back and forth between my face and his face. [ i understand myself enough to know that i don't scold people softly, it would definitely be loud. ] He would look like a total idiot being scolded by me in that manner. Poor Alvin.

I didn't realise i was really being SO RUDE. He's such a good-hearted person because he ignored the embarassement i caused him and still accept my crappy attitude. lol..


I guess that's why we become so close. I really miss him. Although i don't really get along with his girlfriend aka future wife (perhaps next year), we are still very close. No, I didn't offend her. In fact, i haven't really spoken to her yet. He's the one who told her all about me, when they were still friends. Somehow, jealousy caused him a lot of trouble after that. Poor Alvin. haha...

I hope for the day when me, him and both of our partners can sit together at the same table and chat like old friends. He's one of the friends i cherish most, although i'm such a jerk at times. haha...


I miss you.








Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home