About HER ROYAL HIGHNESS
HerMajesty
Talk to HER ROYAL HIGHNESS

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 03, 2008

1st evening of 2008

I didn't take any photos at all. lol..

Ya, i know i should but i forgot. I was too hungry, you can't blame me.

New year's eve was good. Had dinner at Eastwood, countdown in the car while on the way to town from a friend's house and partied at balcony until around 2am.

I missed my christmas countdown coz i have to fly to Labuan 7am the next day so cannot hang out late. Have to get up at 5 something in the morning. I just opted to stay at home.

Spend the new year morning laying in bed until...until 10 something?? Then we head out for breakfast. After that, we went to join some friends and yamcha until 1pm.

Last minute decision to go for hash so went home, changed and head for the run site around 3.30. Run start at 5.15. I'm a damn slow mover so finish the short run around 6 and left for town to catch my steamboat dinner with friends.

The day was so fulfilling. I had shower, and by the time i reach the restaurant, it's around 8pm. I was damn hungry liaw. Just put anything i see on the table into my mouth. Even ordered myself a plate of fried rice and wallop it down. Geez... it's a wonder i only gained 3 kgs in a year.

After the dinner, they decided they want to go for a short drink.

To be specific, Guinness draft.




Looks so delicous, ya?





Jackson and Carey, with Jackson trying to show off his guiness moustache.


Now, the whole bunch of them showing off their moustache.



Do they look silly ?? lol... Aren't they cute~!!

The day ends after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home